Friday, July 24, 2009

Wonderful People

I am slowly learning to appreciate the little things in life. I have some wonderful people in my life and I want them to know that I really appreciate the little things they do.

* Tina thanks for always keeping me positive and washing my clothes when I ask.

* Chavon thanks for always giving me positive affirmations.

* Jaime thanks for checking in on me even though your mega busy you still make sure I'm ok and that makes me feel special.

* V thanks for driving me crazy cause life would be boring without you.

* Nana thanks for listening to my craziness whenever I call. My Nana is the only person in this world that I feel that I can tell anything.

* Arthur thanks for always praying with me.

* Kiesha thanks for all the banging meals.

*Geri thanks for always treating me like family.

* Elicka thanks for putting up with my insaness. Its not easy living with me.

* Prophet thanks for always taking care of your mother. Even though I'm too young to be your real mother in my heart you are truly my son.

* Lena thanks for being such a loyal sister.

* Daddy thanks the endless advice and counseling.

* Mommy thanks for always looking out for my best interest.

* Jamie thanks for always listening to me and loving me.

I don't know where I would be without you wonderful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment